cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Your Way

Community Veteran

Broadband Your Way

With the launch of Broadband Your Way will I be able to choose a lesser product, should I require, and pay a lower monthly premium without being penalised. I note that in PlusNet Newsletter it does state.
It will be free to move to Broadband Your Way from any PlusNet broadband product, but you can stay on your current product if you like

At the moment I'm on Broadband Premier and whilst my son was living here our broadband usage was around 35GB per month but now it's around 10GB.
5 REPLIES
kreynolds
Grafter

Broadband Your Way

From what I have gathered you will be able to downgrade your package without any fees.

The only time a fee will be due is if you took a higher package on sign up which included a wireless router and then downgraded to a package which doesn't include a wireless router, then you will only be charged for the router.
Neil_A
Grafter

Broadband Your Way

Correct.

If you register at www.plus.net/broadband-your-way we'll send you an email later this week with a sneak preview of the products. They will be free for any customer to move to and we'll be emailing all customers to let them know.
kreynolds
Grafter

Broadband Your Way

Correct.

Well that's a first Cheesy
Community Veteran

Broadband Your Way

Thanks Neil for your speedy response.

I registered last night immediately on receipt of the email and await the 'sneak preview' later this week with much interest.

I assume any 'referrals' discount earned will still be applied even if I choose to 'downgrade'.
N/A

Broadband Your Way

Yup, referrals payments are made no matter what account you are on - the only thing that may happen is that BBYW could have referrals values different to the values paid for the accounts your referrals are currently using.

If they move to a different product, you may see a change in the value of referrals paid to your.

I haven't seen any confirmation of what the referrals values will be for these new products though - may get more/less/same - who knows?