cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Still Not Activated

N/A

Raised ticked 14549039 two days ago, and still no answer from plus as to why our broadband has not been activated! Has anyone else experienced this?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Ring the support number if you want an update.
LiamM
Grafter

How long ago did you sign up? Are you getting sync to the exchange? If in doubt, it is probably quicker to call Plusnet Customer Support on 0845 1400200.
N/A

HI There

You have something called a DACS on your line which spilts the line to share it between more then one property, BT need to remove this but I am afraid it can slow the activation down considerably.
LiamM
Grafter

Bear in mind that this isn't a Plusnet problem and they can't do anything to speed it up. You would fall into this trap whichever ISP you signed up for.
N/A

I have the same problem - no connection, no information,

I was given a provisional date of 29th Oct. I rang on morning of 4th Nov to ask what the problem was. Customer services said they did not know what the problem was but if I called back in the afternoon they would be able to tell me. I called back in the afternoon. I was told that the problem was BT. No details of what problem was or could be. They could not say how long it would take. They said they would call me back when they had chased BT. Called this morning no more info I don't whether plus.net managed to contact BT and manged to find out anything. I was told that there is no limit to how long BT could take so therefore plus.net could not give me any timescale for solving whatever the problem may be if they find out what that is. I asked if I could speak to anyone else to find out exatcly what was happening. I was told that there was no one else I could speak to. I asked if I could complain to I was told by the representative that he was "multi-taking" and that I could "complain away" since that was what I was doing already. I know it's not thefault of the person on the phone but is this good enough. What is the number of Ofcom?