cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Fault Checker

N/A

Broadband Fault Checker

Well, i am going through the broadband fault checker, as that appears the only way to get an answer.

Anyhow, it gets to the point where it asks you "What type of problem do you have?", Speed, or Connecting and Browsing.

Now, I have ridiculously low speeds, ranges between 150Kb/s - 1300 Kb/s, yet my line is capable of 3Mb/s.

I also have multiple disconnections through the day, which is really frustrating. Link to my L8NC Graph below.

http://www.l8nc.com/graph.php?jid=00158649433181ed9c415d22a45a8a0a&sid=&day=yesterday

I also do alot of online gaming, However, my pings are sometimes 5* what they used to be, making it impossible to play.

Not only that, I have packetloss, all the time. So using VOIP is useless because of this.

The main problem here is the disconnections, but it is neither speed, or connecting or browsing, seen as i can connect...it just doesnt want to stay connected.

Which one would i choose?
3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Broadband Fault Checker

Hi,

If you choose 'connecting or browsing' as the issue, you can then select 'my connection keeps dropping' and the fault is passed to the correct team for further action. Smiley
N/A

Broadband Fault Checker

I have gone through the fault checker, at no point did it ask my if my internet was disconnecting.

Once i had said that my router is sync's with the exchange, and i have not changed anything to cause the problem, it decided to tell me that my Fault is solved, and i had to close the fault.

Now, after being told my CS Staff to follow the fault checker, to then be told that i have no fault, and its solved? How am i expected to get an answer?
Mand
Grafter

Broadband Fault Checker

Hi there,

I've raised a ticket to you with the standard checks/questions required to raise an intermittent connection fault. If you can fill in the answers we can test the line manually and action as required.