cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Bandwidth Usage Graphs

N/A

Here:

http://portal.plus.net/support/broadband/network/broadband_bandwidth_usage.shtml

Can anyone explain on the bottom graph the sharp dip in the total users online (red line) that jumps straight back up again a few minutes later? I have a problem where my connection drops around that time every nightHuh?
5 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

It appears to have just been a one off. It's definitely not something that happens every night.
N/A

Okeydokes - James while you are on, can you get someone to look at question 19998702?Huh
James
Grafter

Does this always happen at the same time of day?
N/A

Generally yes - I get home from work and router shoes 0kbs and 0kbs as up and down sync and I reboot only to find around 9 or 10 o'clock pm I have to reboot to get a connection that works. I've replaced my router thinking that could have been the cause but the same issue has happened with the replacement and I am connecting using the test port of the master socket. Driving me daft!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I've sent it on to BT for you to take a look at, hopefully a remap of the target SNR and applying interleaving should fix this for you.