cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant Service

N/A

Brilliant Service

TO all Plus NET staff members

For the past 8 monthes I have experienced fantastic customer support and an amazing service from your company. My internet hardly every goes down and if it does there is always an anouncement on the website explaining the problem. I love what you have done with the website and especially the discussion board. I used to find it annoying when I posted a topic and found that it disappeared off the list after a few days due to a short topic list but now it's perfect. Great job, in fact fantastic job I have referred all of my friends to you a couple are very interested in signing up (great news for me Wink ) Anyway just wanted to say thank you and keep it up you are doing an amazing job. PlusNET is possibly the only thing I can think of that truly is 'Value for Money' in fact 'Too much value for too less money'.

~Waqqas~
24 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Brilliant Service

I was thinking I might wait a few days until I reply, so it comes back to the top when someone else has a problem :roll:

Seriously though, it's great for everyone to hear this sort of feedback, especially given that last week wasn't our best ever!

Many thanks. I hope you will be a more regular visitor to the new forums now. You are certainly welcome anytime. Wink

Regards,
Community Veteran

Brilliant Service

>PlusNET is possibly the only thing I can think of that truly is 'Value for Money' in fact 'Too much value for too less money'.

Hope you aren't suggesting a rise in prices there Smiley

Chris
N/A

Brilliant Service

Ian: stop groveling. :roll: Smiley
N/A

Brilliant Service

Overall, I would echo the first post - I reckon PlusNet do a good job.

A year and four months now, and while there's been the inevitable glitch here and there, nothing serious, and on the odd occasions that I've had to contact Customer Service things have been dealt with satisfactorily - and pleasantly. Prior to joining PlusNet I don't think I ever stuck with the same ISP for even six months., as by then I'd either got fed up with poor service or fed-up with their attitude.
N/A

Brilliant Service

Overall, I would echo the first post - I reckon PlusNet do a good job.

A year and four months now, and while there's been the inevitable glitch here and there, nothing serious, and on the odd occasions that I've had to contact Customer Service things have been dealt with satisfactorily - and pleasantly. Prior to joining PlusNet I don't think I ever stuck with the same ISP for even six months., as by then I'd either got fed up with poor service or fed-up with their attitude.

For what it's worth I'm in total agreement with all the flattery of +nets performance todate.

Can I have my bung now Wink
N/A

Brilliant Service

Careful now everybody, there is a real danger that if anything should go pear shaped in the future and a post is made about it, you will be referred back to this thread as proof that everything is always milk and honey in Plus-Net land.

And of course it is, as far as my account is concerned.

So, please accept yet another large dollop of praise for your excellent and fantastic value service.
Ianwild
Grafter

Brilliant Service

Careful now everybody, there is a real danger that if anything should go pear shaped in the future and a post is made about it, you will be referred back to this thread as proof that everything is always milk and honey in Plus-Net land.

I don't think so!!!

Unless of course someone said "Nobody likes you", in which we might ask them to take a look at the forums.

Lets move a step away from that and say that, while we are not complacent, we have no plans to do anything that might upset our customers!

Regards,
N/A

Brilliant Service

Ian Wild wrote:

we have no plans to do anything that might upset our customers!

In most circumstances when I see a statement like that I wonder just how quickly those non existent plans will be implemented. :-)

Regards,

Brian
N/A

Brilliant Service

Ian Wild wrote:

In most circumstances when I see a statement like that I wonder just how quickly those non existent plans will be implemented. :-)

Regards,

Brian
Ianwild
Grafter

Brilliant Service

Ian Wild wrote:

:lol: Actually, I don't think I can win this one whatever I say!
N/A

Brilliant Service

Ian Wild wrote:

Actually, I don't think I can win this one whatever I say!

Probably not! Happy Christmas.

Regards,

Brian
N/A

Brilliant Service

yep, although i'm having a few probs atm (bt most likely), I have experienced brillant customer services with Plus.net Smiley
Innovations
Grafter

Brilliant Service

Plusnet answer the phone very quickly (nowadays) and are very polite and helpful. That is no mean achievement. And the dial-up service has been really quite reliable for quite a while. However the downside is Plus are not very good at actually solving problems when they arise. In particular there should be some rules on closing tickets eg the slightest evidence that anything whatever has been resolved. Really you shouldn't get entries like

"Customer phoned at wits end, said would top himself in 10 minutes if nothing is sorted - Closed"

:roll:
N/A

Re: Brilliant Service

I'm a bit late coming into this topic, but would agree with the sentiments here. My connection has been very reliable (with one exception, all the faults have been due to BT). On the odd occasion I've needed to call plusnet it has been answered quickly and by someone who actually seems to know what they are talking about! Even better, it's not a premium rate number.

The web space in particular is very good. Please keep it up!

Jon.