cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Braodband Fault Repair Times.

N/A

I've had a broadband line fault ticket raised since last Saturday. Despite asking the question on the ticket, I've not received a reply as to how long this is likely to take to get repaired. Anyone have any experience as to the timescales involved lately? Last time I had a fault it was over two weeks, am hoping this time it will be quicker as I'm getting some responses from the support team, but they seem to be evading my question. I know they have a target of 7 days and usually it takes around 2 days but would like to know what other folks have experienced.
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

Unfortunately fault fix times are difficult to pin down, depending on the type of fault and the speed of BT to respond they can very quite dramatically.
We'll obviously do whatever we can to get problems fixed as soon as possible for you.

We raised the fault to our suppliers on Wednesday for you, so would be expecting a reply from them very shortly. I'll ask one of my colleagues to check if we have one today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team