cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bouncing!

N/A

Bouncing!

I have had a few of my pals tell me that email's they are sending me are bouncing back to them despite using the correct address, and they have to resend them. Anyone else having this problem? Why am I not using the ticket system, because they seem to get ignored.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Bouncing!

> I have had a few of my pals tell me that email's they are sending me are bouncing back to them despite using the correct address, and they have to resend them. Anyone else having this problem? Why am I not using the ticket system, because they seem to get ignored.

Hi There,

The Contact Us system is our primary method of offering customer support. Whilst at particularly busy times there may be an unacceptably long delay in a ticket being answered, a ticket can never be ignored or forgotten.

Additionally the Wizard through which tickets are raised contains the solution to a multitude of common questions.

The ticket system is accountable in that a record is kept of every person who actions your ticket; this enables us to monitor the quality of customer service we provide.

These support forums are not an alternative method of contacting Customer Support - although as your post here implies, they can be a useful way of gaining support from other users, who are typically very willing to help.

In this case you haven't provided enough information to resolve your problem. I strongly recommend you open a ticket and attach to it one of the bounced messages (especially the headers) to enable us to investigate your problem.

One possibility however that comes immediately to mind is confusion over plus.net and plus.com; customers' email addresses are always of the format:

alias@username.plus.com

plus.net would not work for customer email.

Best wishes,

Matt.
--
| Matt Saunders...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------+