cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bob - Where are you

N/A

Bob - Where are you

Bob Pullen where are you?

You said just over week ago you were taking ownership of my ticket since then you have quiet.

Are you still there, knock once for yes twice for no
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Bob - Where are you

I think Bob has been off this weekend, and is not due back until late shift on Tuesday.

Chilly
N/A

Bob - Where are you

Must be a long weekend, he did not post an update on ticket
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Bob - Where are you

Hi,

I need to check up on what's happening here tomorrow, I know Bob's been working on a few similar cases like this while I've been off but I'm not sure what the latest information is. Will get back to you.
N/A

Bob - Where are you

Sorry Dave;

good day

can you update us regarding the upstream ftp - problem ??

we got no speed or just about none !

tx

ray
N/A

Bob - Where are you

Like krlwilson I havent had so much as a peep from Bob who took "ownership" of my ticket well over a week ago!

Can someone else not deal with it in his absence? It was nice of Bob or any other PlusNet customer service agents who must have read the numerous tickets I submitted all of last week, to tell us he wouldnt reply to our tickets whilst he was on holiday, it's not exactly a model of what I would call customer (no)service :roll:

A.
Community Veteran

Bob - Where are you

Can someone else not deal with it in his absence?

Probably but I think the ticket will have been removed from the normal queue so it won't be pick back upon automatically.

It was nice of Bob to tell us he wouldnt reply to our tickets whilst he was on holiday, it's not exactly a model of what I would call customer (no)service :roll:

What do you expect Bob to do on holiday? Work?
N/A

Bob - Where are you

What do you expect Bob to do on holiday? Work?

I dont care what he does on holiday, what I do care about is that issues have obviously not been delegated to someone else in his absence (which by my accounts i.e. - lack of communication from him has been over a week), as is the norm in any business! I expect not to wait over 5 weeks for a simple request to be relayed to BT - switch interleaving off!

I also expect Bob not to do the following having assumed ownership of my ticket:

1. write to me over a week ago (sunday the 1st oct) and promise to update me on the monday (2nd october)
2. then subsequsently blank me altogether and leave me clueless 8 days later as to what progress is being made with my ticket.

Thats not a lot to ask is it? :?
N/A

Bob - Where are you

You are absolutely right Aidan, Bob had no right to tell us he would look into it and take ownership when he knew was not going to be in work.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Bob - Where are you

Hi all,

I have been off for the last 3 days (and still am, back in tommorrow - after a 72 hour week last week I think I deserve it Wink). Whilst your tickets haven't had an update I was pursuing this everyday following my commitment to take ownership.

The problem is that the orders to remove interleaving are complete. Interleaving should not be applied but it is.

This isn't a problem with our ordering sytems (The orders were placed manually with BT).

This therefore begs the question - Why are you still interleaved?? This is something we need to raise via higher management within BT as you're not the only ones.

I have asked if raising an individual line fault would remedy this but am still awaiting a response (To be honest I don't think it would). I'm sorry if it feels like you were left in the dark but trust me that wasn't my intention. It's just that these aren't single user issues. It's something we're seeing across the board to a lesser or greater extend.

I will see what I can uncover tommorrow but please bear in mind guys that I'll have 3 days of catch up to play first.

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Bob - Where are you

Bob you have ownership of this so after 4 and 1/2 hours where is my fault report!!