Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing day and no changes

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Well it's my billing date today and apart from my usage being reset and disconnected at 2.00am nothing has changed. The account is still showing up 2 meg premier, there are no included calls on PlusTalk and still got the old VMU.

Why am I not surprised it's all not working as planned.
135 REPLIES
N/A

You're not the only one :?

Mine's being looked at apparently.
robbynudd
Grafter

Hi All

I too have not been upgraded. I have a billing date of the 31st of March, but PN don't take the money out til the 7th of each month. I have tried every day and no joy I have read all the comments in the boards and can find no-one who has been upgraded. PN please at least tell the consumers whats happening it wouldn't take you too much time to issue an email to everyone about the problems you are having and what we can expect instead of the useless posts and no constructive comments.

I too anm on 2mb Premier and my usage monitor looks like it has changed but NO speed increase

Cheers
The Stodge
Community Veteran

The disconnection you got last night was most likely to be the ERX upgrade work they were doing, your upgrade should go through at somepoint today and you should see a service notice in your ticket that goes along the lines of

Component changed from PlusTalk PAYG to PlusTalk 240
N/A

the stodge,

Your billing date is the 31st. There fore you shouldnt see the new package until the end of april. Please note though a change of package does not mean having automatic faster speeds as the two things are completely seperate and different.

Just to note My billing date was yesterday and I too havent seen any changes. Ill ask and see what gets said.

Regards
N/A

My billing date was on the 2nd of april, but for those who are currently on 2Mbps primer have to wait until the 4&8mb members finish upgrading their accounts..
Community Veteran

Since your billing Date was April 2nd you won't be upgraded till 1st May, hopefully BTw will get their fingers out and start regrading people!
N/A

No they don't.

The package upgrade and speed changes are seperate issues and are occurring independently of each other.

The package upgrades I seem to recall are on a slight delay due to some issues PN encountered. I can't remember though which thread this was mentioned in...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They said the first batch would be the users billed on 3rd, then they would take a couple of days break to take stock, then resume.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Mand
Grafter

The first batch of customers were moved over yesterday and the next batch will be moved on Friday.

This is so that we could monitor the batch completed yesterday and respond to any issues before they affected a large number of customers.

I will provide any further updates as and when there are any.
Community Veteran

Has there been any update on the VMBU Mand? i know yor very busy but was just curious to see if you have found out any info as to why its not working yet
Mand
Grafter

We are investigating this at present, I will have an update on this by close of play today.
Community Veteran

Cheers Mand
Mand
Grafter

No probs Smiley
N/A

The first batch of customers were moved over yesterday and the next batch will be moved on Friday.

Will the next batch, just be Friday 7th's billing date customers, or will you include the 4th, 5th and 6th in to it as well, so they aren't out of sync with everyone else and left to have their package change until May?