cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being loyal doesn't pay

N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

I was a customer of PlusNet for 4 years, so how come one of my referals (who has been a customer of less than 1 year) got his upgrade a short while ago, and i didn't get mine?!

Not that i care anymore anyway as i've now signed up with another ISP. But it just re-enforces my discision to dump you PlusNet. I think you've totally lost the plot.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

did he queue jump? what package is he on? what package are you on? did his exchange go live before yours?

etc etc
N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

No he didn't queue jump, he got upgraded automatically last week. He is on the exchange in the town next to mine - both exchanges were upgraded on the same day (31 Mar 2006).

He is on BBPlus and i on BBPremier :shock:
N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

Just ask for that MAC code. The more people who walk away from this sorry service, the better.
N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

same happen with me, i didn't expect to be upgraded till near the end because i've only been a customer for about a year but i referred my parents about 3 months ago, who are on bb plus and they have been upgraded, maybe its because they use about 500 meg a month
N/A

Being loyal doesn't pay

Just ask for that MAC code. The more people who walk away from this sorry service, the better.

Yep i already have. My PN days ended yesterday. I'm on F2S now Cheesy