cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT wholesale page

N/A

BT wholesale page

Anybody know why I keep getting BT wholesale pages instead of the pages that I want, ie I searched on Google for BTC, found their Taiwanese website, went through a couple of layers and then I hit a brick wall with the BT page.
This has happened a few times with different websites, and sometimes even trying to bring up the google homepage.

[SERVICE INFORMATION
Close Window

You have been connected to this page due to one of the following reasons. You must now shut down your browser and Internet applications before attempting to reconnect.

The BTWholesale access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down.
Your service should be resumed soon.
Or
You are testing your local connection to BT using
‘bt_test_user@startup_domain’
Or
You are testing your connection to your Service Provider using ‘bt_test_user@domain’ where domain is your Service Provider domain name.
Or
Your Service Provider is currently unable to accept your connection request please wait until service is restored or contact your Service Provider for further information.
Or
You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain.
]
this is the information that I get, any help would be appreciated.
10 REPLIES
N/A

BT wholesale page

Ahh someone else suffering this problem, I rang up this morning about that but there is a message on the answer service saying that overnight maintenance may have caused disconnections so please reboot routers etc.. I am at work now so I can't try that - give it a go and see what happens.

It is a worry that there is nothing on the service status about this. +net are usually good at posting web notices about this sort of thing.
N/A

BT wholesale page

I've already disconnected and rebooted my router, but unfortunately no change so is there anybody else out there that could hed some more light on the subject ?
N/A

BT wholesale page

Same thing here waste of time putting a ticket in I will not be here for long I'm out of here soon Cheesy

Just to add it is mostley when I try and conect to my msn email my client is getting errors as well :?
N/A

BT wholesale page

Hello any body from +net going to answer this and don't say put a ticket in I use this email a lot and I can't get on msn to check it :x
___oDiN__
Grafter

BT wholesale page

i recommend you manually set the plusnet dns servers in your router or connection settings
they are as follows

Primary DNS Server 212.159.13.49
Secondary DNS Server 212.159.13.50

reconnect or reboot the router and see if that helps then
N/A

BT wholesale page

FYI My connection was fine when I got back home. It appears that only one of my computers was affected, but it is wierd that it kept getting routed to the BT Wholesale page when the other systems were OK. Rebooting everything seems to have cleared the problems.
N/A

BT wholesale page

I'm getting the same thing when browsing ebay.
N/A

BT wholesale page

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Have you tried rebooting your modem / router as mentioned above?

If that doesnt work, try manually entering Plus Nets DNS settings into your equipment to see if that resolves the issue.
Community Veteran

BT wholesale page

Maybe clear your browser cache also!
N/A

BT wholesale page

rebooted router and pc seems to be working now although it was happening on all of my computers not just one , so I think maybe the routers configuration was up the spout.