cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT truely are [removed]

N/A

BT truely are [removed]

Hi,

I've got a terrible case of contention at my local exchange......eventually BT noticed the problem (after a few weeks), and scheduled an upgrade/fix for 6th Sep.
So it's now the 13th, the contention problem is still alive and well, and BT (godbless'em) still have the fix scheduled for the 6th DUH!

Is there anyway I can approach the entity that is BT to find out what is going on? or do I just have to sit it out? (could always be the 6th Sep 2006, I suppose).

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): Title altered. Even using stars in a word is still swearing. Please avoid using words like that especially in a thread's subject title.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

BT truely are [removed]

Well you could start up as a broadband isp buying of of BTw and then give them a good moaning but I imagine that you would rather not have to go to such lengths ;-)

As such in reality the answer is no sorry :roll
N/A

BT Woe Woe & thrice Woe!!

Hello drewy,

Do you REALLY want the painful truthHuh Hu!!, well BT as you say goude bless em!! BT are unlike any other company you will ever come across. BT is a dinosaur of an organisation and so has a cluture just like dinosaur's, infact BT thinks just like dinosaur's i.e. with a small brain. If the dinaosaur fell flat on its face because it tripped itself up it would take it half an age to even realise and that's BT.

**BT does as BT does!! :roll:

**BT operates in a universe of its own, BT defies the known laws of the universe ie. operates outside of the known laws of space time, indeed gravity itself bends under its weight.

**What ever BT says dont believe it, add a factor of 6 too it and you wont be far out, I can tell you.

**For a national Telecoms company BT are a disgrace when it comes to customer service & for a communications company BT have to get the ALL time ward for utterly lousey communications with its real customers.

**Forget trying to get BT too do anything for you, it would be like trying to climb everest with a concrete block strapped to your back. Even F9 Plusnet have no effect on BT.

Ivan
Community Veteran

BT truely are [removed]

Ivan, I hope you do realise that your post is very un PC.

Any dinosaurs might be offended :razz:
N/A

BT truely are [removed]

Ivan, I feel that you have praised them far too much!! :lol:
N/A

BT truely are [removed]

Fun though it is to slag off BT (and I bite my tongue here as they have messed me about appallingly recently), if you want a more constructive answer to the question you actually asked you might try the following :

Go to www.btwholesale.com and choose Contacts from the top menu. This will take you to a page which includes a Feedback form. You can post complaints via this form.

Now... As you are a retail broadband customer via PlusNet, BT Wholesale cannot legally take up a problem you raise about your broadband line and respond to you about it or act directly on your behalf. However, it would seem to be legal and acceptable to point out to them that there appears to be an unresolved issue which you are aware of, between them and their customer (PlusNet in this case) regarding a certain line (yours in this case). No harm in explaining that this is, by the way, causing pain and suffering and grief, as it no doubt is. They may take heed of this and check up on progress. You will never know if they have, but you might find that someone remembers that something needs to be done and something gets scheduled.

I note the heading on your post but I would recommend constructive and polite if you try the above, as they are not obliged to do anything whatsoever for retail customers so you would be depending on some possible goodwill.
Community Veteran

BT truely are [removed]

That's a good idea why didn't I think of that.
N/A

BT truely are [removed]

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go!
N/A

Replying on BT Woes Ivan

But hay!! DONT forget dinosaur's have very small brains so dont be suprised if nothing happens. :lol: :lol: Thats expecting BT do actually DO something?? it can only end is disappiontment. :roll:

Just because I'm a forum moderator doesnt mean I dont have an opinion of my own, I'm also a user here!! thanks.

Ivan
--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
The True power of knowledge is when its shared.
Community Veteran

BT truely are [removed]

Dinosaurs must be cleverer than BT is what i was getting at. :razz:
N/A

BT truely are [removed]

Absolutely!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
The True power of knowledge is when its shared.