cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT engineers :(

N/A

After having a very unstable connection since I was 'upgraded' to maxdsl back in may I finally submitted a support ticket about a month ago and finally today after all the usual back and forth to see if the problem is with my equipment etc a BT engineer did some work on my line to increase the SNR as it wasn't doing it automatically.

Unfortunately the engineer seems to have decided that I would be better off as a BT broadband customer as i now connect with a BTcentralplus.com IP address (using my plusnet log in details) which means I am now completely without internet access (I am using a neighbours internet to write this.

I don't really want to wait another week for customer support to get around to reading my ticket again so if any plusnet staff reads this can you please take a look at my ticket and see if you can do something about it. The ticket is ID: 19874813.
Cheers
3 REPLIES
N/A

FYI>

I think you are having this problem because of the ongoing issues @ telehouse north.

if you can't authenticated against your ISP's servers you will get given a BT IP and when you try to browse you will see a BT page saying something is stuffed.
N/A

It seems you were right. Connection is back up again now. Because the connection problem occured at the same time as the BT engineer had done work on my line I assumed they were related but it must've just been bad timing.
timps
Grafter

hi moratarian
please see my posts today's date.. i'm on the littleborough exchange too sorry they were mean't as replies to this post

timps