cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT being slow?

N/A

BT being slow?

Hi, im wondering how long i should wait for BT to come out to me. Ive had a problem with my line for 2 weeks now, leaving the internet constantly disconnecting, and have informed them of it. But still, they havnt sent an engineer our to me, how long should i wait?
3 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

BT being slow?

If PlusNet have said they are sending an engeneer out, they call you within a day of saying that in a ticket saying when the engeneer will come out and you are able to change this if the time does not suit you. The time they arrange should be within 5 days of PlusNet origionally stating it in the ticket so 2 weeks I would assume a crossed wire. I recomend you give PlusNet a call to find out whats up.
N/A

BT being slow?

I have had a leadtime of around 3-4 weeks for anything to do with BT in the last few months, but its worth checking with PN CS just to make sure, they can normally give you an idea of when the next likely available appoinments are (to within a couple of days) but then sadly it is down to BT to give you a call to confirm.
worm
Grafter

BT being slow?

we had to wait 6 weeks for a BT engineer (and in the end he actually didn't need to come out at all - so he didn't)

but BT seem to be very reluctant to actually tell engineers when to call, they just hope that one will be in your area