cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Wholesale

N/A

BT Wholesale

Recently, a lot of my searches have displayed a BT Wholesale page. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if I should investigate the possibility that I have acquired some sort of spyware Sad
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

BT Wholesale

Service status message from yesterday;

Service: ADSL Dial
Posted: Fri, Jul 22 2005 at 17:49:09
Subject: ADSL Problems - RESOLVED

The previously reported problem with ADSL Dial has now been resolved and customers shouldbe able to connect normally.

Customers who are still experiencing problems connecting or being presented with a BT Wholsale Status page should power down their equipment for at least 15 minutes and try to reconnect.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
Customer Support
N/A

BT Wholesale

I am still having problems today, I turned off my computer overnight, but the problem persists. I can connect and gain access to the internet, but I have one favourites that is still displaying the BT Wholesale page. Help!!!!

Service status message from yesterday;

Service: ADSL Dial
Posted: Fri, Jul 22 2005 at 17:49:09
Subject: ADSL Problems - RESOLVED

The previously reported problem with ADSL Dial has now been resolved and customers shouldbe able to connect normally.

Customers who are still experiencing problems connecting or being presented with a BT Wholsale Status page should power down their equipment for at least 15 minutes and try to reconnect.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
Customer Support
N/A

BT Wholesale

I am still getting this BT wholesale page. It appears at random sometimes you come out of the page go to another bookmarked page and then go back and it is OK. I mailed BT. Waste of time they just referred me to my provider,

It is driving me up the wall.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

BT Wholesale

Hi there,

What DNS settings are you using? Are they assigned automatically or have you hardcoded them?
N/A

BY Wholesale Page

Ben Brown

Can you take me through the procedure for entering the correct DNS settings for windows millenium, still getting BT Wholesale page.

Thanks
N/A

BT Wholesale

In ME, click Start then Run.

Type "command" and hit OK

Type in the window "ipconfig /all" and hit return.

At the top of the window, click the button marked "mark" and highlight the entire output. It is not like a word processor, where it will highlight the entire line if you move the the next line down, it only copied the bit that is highlighted.

Next click the copy button.

You can then paste the output here, and we can help with further diagnostics.

That being said, some other things to try.

If you are using a router, then I suggest turning your PC off. Once this is done, turn all routers and network devices off. Next turn the network devices back on, one at a time, the one connected to the phone socket first.

Once they are all back on and working (given 30 seconds or so), turn the PC back on. This may resove your problem.