cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRAS Profile

N/A

BRAS Profile

Could somebody be so kind as to set my BRAS profile back to 8000kbps, my issues are now gone and I am syncing at 8128kbps once again Cheesy
7 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

BRAS Profile

Unfortunately, this is not something we can change for you. This is a BT restriction that is updated automatically by BT. If your BRAS was reduced due to a fault or anything like that, then it will return to normal levels within around 72hours of the fault being resolved.

When that happens, our internal speed profiling will be uplifted to reflect the change.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

BRAS Profile

Hi there,

We cannot directly influence the bRAS, the only way for us to do this is to contact BT and raise this as a fault. However it will normally be quicker to simply wait for 3 days and as long as your sync continues to stay as it is the bRAS profile will increase.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Laugh
Grafter

BRAS Profile

Good Grief. You wait for 3 hours for a bus to come along and then.......

Wink
Liam
Grafter

BRAS Profile

At least the answers were the same, eh? :-)
N/A

Speedy response or what?

So judging by the speed of response (2 identical responses within 3 minutes) I have to conclude that "centy" must be an alias for your CEO or the Prime Minister or someone of similar standing.

For me on the other hand, being nothing more than a loyal PN customer of more than 3 years, it takes 7 days (yes days!) to get an answer to a very similar question - see topic no. 21867018 if you don't believe me :-(
N/A

BRAS Profile

My mistake, I knew it took 3 days to but I was under the impression that could simply change the value at plusnet towers. I was just being impatient really Smiley
Thanks for the replies.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

BRAS Profile

@rcrossley,

The speed of replies to some faults is an issue I raised internally and I can only apologise that it took so long for you to get a response.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team