cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBYW - any emails going out?

N/A

I'm wondering, is any email announcing the new packages being sent out to customers?
2 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi there,

It's in the process of being sent AFAIK. I know for a fact some customer will have had the following dropped in their mailbox...

Username: username

Dear Forename Surname,

This is an update from PlusNet to let you know about some recent changes to our service.

New broadband products are available
Our new broadband product, Broadband Your Way, is now available at our website. There are 4 options with different pricing, usage allowances and features. It is free to move to Broadband Your Way, but we're happy for you to stay on your current product should you wish.

Find everything you need to help you make an informed choice about switching to Broadband Your Way at http://www.plus.net/residential/broadband/

Thank you for reading this service update.

Kind Regards,
PlusNet Customer Support

This email has been sent as it contains important information about your service from PlusNet. Please do not reply to this email, as this is an unmonitored address. A more detailed newsletter is available if you change your email preferences on our website http://www.plus.net/my.html?action=modifyMailOptions This month the newsletter includes details of Apple Mac support, our March customer feedback survey, our new Community Website and the removal of ‘You Stay We Pay’ for all existing customers who've been with us for more than 12 months.(Previous versions of the newsletter are available in the Latest News section of our website)

PlusNet plc
Registered Office: Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY
Registered in England no: 3279013

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

I had that one yesterday, although I'm sure I'd had messages about BBYW previously.