cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBCi

N/A

BBCi

Hey there must have been problem earlier - i was able to goto the console and download a news clip to watch! - it took about 10 mins but was worth it lol

it was the clip of iraqies dancing round the remains of a US plane

cool..

there should be a lower bandwidth for all customers.

Pete
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: BBCi

Just to throw in another question please ( pointless starting another thread!)

How long does the BatchFTP system take to get what is ask for and then have it ready?

I'm not making a complaint - am looking forward to downloading from you Shocked) - just asking

cheers

Pete
N/A

> How long does the BatchFTP system take to get what is ask for and then have it ready?

Hi Peter,

The BatchFTP system updates around every 15-45 minutes so there will be a delay of that time, then a slight delay whilst it actually downloads your files.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Richard Allen...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Cheers Richard Smiley

My original posting makes it look like it was cool to see the iraqis celebrating - this was not the case i am behind our troops and the US troops 100% - i meant it was cool i could watch the news like that lol

didn't want anyone to think i was a traitor against my country Sad

Pete
N/A

Well i ordered the Epic Bonus Pack of UT2003 at about 3pm yesterday - still had no notification that it's done - and nothing in the file vault

Never mind - still a handy service Smiley
N/A

hehe i'm watching it again! the video console link is on the page after login - it's well worth the few minutes to download the video

Wicked Smiley

N/A

Still it's nice to get a glimpse of what your BB has to offer!

N/A

> Still it's nice to get a glimpse of what your BB has to offer!
>

The BBC provide the service as is, so if you want access without broadband you need to talk to them. They are very specific about how we offer the service and it took us an awfully long time before they were happy with our offering.

I believe that for the Iraq Crisis stuff they asked us to allow all customers access and don't IP restrict the feed to Broadband IP ranges only.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support