Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB+ question

kevchalluk
Grafter

BB+ question

just looking at the usage policy wording and it says

Broadband Plus

Perfect for surfing, email, chatting and shopping - not file-sharing and large downloads.
There is no usage cap, however the product is designed for up to 4GB usage each month at 4pm-Midnight. Once your usage exceeds the product design, your downloads and surfing will get progressively slower until the start of your next billing month when your usage is reset.

does this mean there is no off-peak usage limit? I'm not really likely to exceed it, and was under 4GB TOTAL last month, but I'm starting to do a fair bit of music and video downloading of late and was just wondering what the crack is.

Cheers
3 REPLIES
N/A

BB+ question

there is a limit off peak but due to the kind of users that chose this account its more than enough to cater for their needs.

The off peak limit is 50Gb. You may however see yur connection slow if your exchange is busy or if the Plusnet network is busy at that time of the morning.

Regards,
kevchalluk
Grafter

BB+ question

cheers for that, can't see me ever getting anywhere near that with what I get up to!

:lol:
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

BB+ question

What it actually says is
Is This Suitable For Me?
Get a great-value broadband experience that's perfect for web surfing and email.

Broadband Plus is not suitable for data-intensive applications such as file-sharing and large downloads. Broadband Plus is designed for 4GB usage at peak times (4pm - midnight) per month. If you think you need more than this, or you regularly use peer-to-peer, take a look at Broadband Premier or Broadband Pay As You Go.

During off-peak periods you get up to a possible 50GB per month on Broadband Plus