cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB+ etc

spuddler
Dabbler

BB+ etc

Hi,on BB+ ,Old VMBU(past billing date,6th),5GB Peak?or 3GB Peak?
Would be good to know where you stand?For example,seen on BB+ that i will get a warning at 8GB peak & throttled to 128Kb/s first time etc.But what throttling etc happens when you are approaching 3GB or when you reach 3GB ,or go over 3GB?(or is it still 5GB for me at the moment?).
Is the 7day opt out still valid,if they are going to put you on a LLU exchange in the future?Seen it mentioned on Forum by Plusnet,but not in a Announcement?

Cheers BOB
4 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

BB+ etc

If you've passed your billing date and have been placed on the newer version of Plus, then you're covered by the usage policy that now applies. So your peak time is 4pm - Midnight, and once you reach 3GB of usage during this slot your connection will start to slow down.

As for the Tiscali opt outs, if we notify you that we're going to move your connection over, and you've decided that you don't want this to happen, then you will have another opt out window.
spuddler
Dabbler

BB+ etc

Hi,thanks for the prompt reply.I have passed my billing date 6/04/2006 but still on the old VMBU ie peak 8.00am to Midnight. It is showing this mornings usage in the peak time box,should'nt i have no usage at peak time today until 4.00pm if i am on the newer version of BB+ ?Basiclly if i'm on the old VMBU am i on the old BB+ 5GB peak.
Would'nt be that bothered has i normally don't really do much downloading,but at the moment i am(downloading between midnight & 8.00am),i only have 1GB of peak left till 6/5/2006.So its not really good if my peak is 8.00am to midnight & i have 3Gb peak usage Sad
I was thinking of upgrading,but i'm now waiting to see what the situation is when everything settles down.
Thanks for the rest of the imformation,things are looking better Smiley

Cheers BOB
N/A

BB+ etc

Don't be too concerned about going over your quota, the speeds are not too bad on level 1.
spuddler
Dabbler

BB+ etc

Hi,thanks for that 'rbently',maybe getting a bit neurotic.
Been with Plusnet nearly a year,don't download that much,but got a bit 'LOST' with BT if you know what i mean 2 or 3 months ago.Just left it running & did'nt check my emails etc.Think i went through all the levels Cheesy before i found out.My speed went to a crawl,but it was my own fault,so no complaints

Cheers BOB

ps is this forum/Plusnet Member Centre,traffic managed or just busy?,pages load as slow as eck