cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB+ customers under pressure

dmhome
Grafter

Am I the only customer that feels Plusnet are using underhand tatics to force BB+ customers to regrade or leave. I am now getting peak time speeds ranging from 99kbps to 200kbps. These speeds hardly even let you surf the web not alone download files. Having been with plusnet for a number of years I am starting to lose confidence in them to provide a decent service for the low usage customer. Why do they not admit that they are not interested in the customer that uses BB+ and tell them directly to regrade or leave.
Having read stories about other ISP's I would be loath to move but am beginning to believe I could get better speed and usage elsewhere.
2 REPLIES
winnipeg1823
Grafter

I complained and was told to hang in there, a new pipe is coming on line in March, now is that true, if it is will it make things better, and if so for how long, but whilst all this is being dangled like a carrot, they keep taking the £14.99 a month
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

At the moment performance on Broadband Plus for some customers is lower than we would expect. This isn't a ploy to make any customer upgrade but some customers may find that they are better off on a different product, for example if you use less than 2GB per month between 8am and midnight then you may find that PAYG is the more appropriate account because of how the priority fits in with network as a whole.