cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB at 2 different addresses

home99
Grafter

In the near future I shall be working away during the week returning home at weekends.
I shall have a permanent residence during the weeks away and I am curious to know if I have to create a brand new account at my new address thus paying for and maintaining 2 accounts or is there a better way (read cheaper) way of doing it?
Additionally does this mean 2 different user names and 2 different VMU's or can I amalgamate both into one?

Appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Regards

Dave
4 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Due to the way that the system works, it isn't possible to maintain an ADSL connection on two different telephone lines under the same account. As such, you would have to sign up for a second account, with all of the costs involved with doing so, along with having a second username and seperate VMU.
LiamM
Grafter

You can however log on to your home plusnet account from any plusnet enabled line. So if at home you have Broadband Premier, you could just signup for Broadband Plus at the new place, pay £14.99/month, but logon to your home account which will be BB Premier.

You cant have two concurrant sessions however, so if anyone was at home, they wouldn't be able to use the same account at the same time.
home99
Grafter

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated.
Community Veteran

Don't forget to put your existing username down as the refferer ;-)

50p less per month :razz: