cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B.T. Error Message !

N/A

B.T. Error Message !

I'm getting Error msg's going on about ISP connection not having access.

The page is green and white, and has started to affect my own sites.

Anyone else getting this ?

Coz it's damn anoying. Canada seam offlimits. Is this Force9 or B.T. doing thier normal thing of Screwing with people connection ?

Evil
3 REPLIES
N/A

B.T. Error Message !

Without seeing the exact text of the error message, it sounds like when you connected your ADSL that you got a BT DNS server and a Force9 one - which means randomly you hit that webpage. The easiest option is to reconnect your broadband connection, or manually specify Force9's DNS servers. These are

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Re: B.T. Error Message !

I'm getting Error msg's going on about ISP connection not having access.

The page is green and white, and has started to affect my own sites.

Anyone else getting this ?

Coz it's damn anoying. Canada seam offlimits. Is this Force9 or B.T. doing thier normal thing of Screwing with people connection ?

Evil

Hi,

This tends to happen following periods of BT maintainance or if we have forcably terminated your session at this side. It occurs due to the fact you are assigned BTs DNS and not ours.
Try specifying our DNS addresses in your network properties:-
If this doesn't work, try powering your router off and disconnecting it from the line for an hour. Another thing you can try is changing your login details to:-
username: bt_test@startup_domain
password: <your normal password>
This should connect you but you will be unable to view any web content. Stay connected for 5 minutes or so and then revert back to your normal login details.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

B.T. Error Message !

Trying the DNS change first - I'll update post soon - cheers Smiley