cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average time to answer a support ticket ?

N/A

The help and support system states that the average time to answer a Question is 29hrs ? I posted my first on the 30th July to opt out of LLU no answer,posted my second message on the 6th of Aug to opt out of LLU
guess what no answer , So Ive posted my third today requesting my mac key hopfulley This will be answered within their 7 day time scale but im not holding my breath.
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The LLU opt out tickets aren't answered by the CSC, they are answered by a script which normally gets run when just before we submit a batch of orders to Tiscali. As the LLU migrations are currently on hold I don't know when the script will next run to action these tickets.
N/A

Every ticket is answered by a script. You can post clear and accurate information in a ticket and all you get back is a copy and paste section of the website.

The scripts seem to get run every 5 days.

If you want an answer, open a ticket and then post the number on here. The staff reading the forums actually know what they are doing. I guess they must be fed on better nuts and bananas than the usualy ticket "answering" staff.