cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoturn Problems

painswck
Grafter

Autoturn Problems

Hi, I know there are general mail problems but is anyone else having problems with autoturn tonight. If I finger autoturn I get the message saying that there are 2 messages and that delivery is triggered but then nothing.

As an aside I don't understand why the mail is there as my server has been on all day and acording to the router logs there has not been an outage.

Roland

Murphy's law - just tried again and downloaded this time.
4 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Autoturn Problems

Hi there,

We have not had any generis problems but if you raise a ticket then we can check your finger access logs and see if there are any problems.

Regards,
painswck
Grafter

Autoturn Problems

Thanks Josh, have done ticket No. 10630600.

I had to raise it as a general email query. I tried via the SMTP path. Got as far as where it asks you to check that you have a stiatic IP. It then says to hit continue when you have done. No continue only back and one other option.

thanks

Roland
jberry
Grafter

Autoturn Problems

Hi Roland,

I am not sure why you could not follow that path through link:contact us as I have just checked it through the Admin tool and it works fine. I will keep my eyes open for problems with the system however.

Regards,
painswck
Grafter

Autoturn Problems

Hi Josh,

Just followed that path through the wizard and the continue option is there now.

Cheers

Roland