cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Login

N/A

Auto Login

For the past few days I have had to re-enter my name and password when I want to access my E-Mail, even though I have Auto Login enabled. I have tried re-activating the Auto Login, but no success. Is this something on my computer or at your end?
9 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Auto Login

If you used to use the Webmail link, then this was changed to point to Mailboxes, where you need to keep relogging in. I believe developers are currently looking at changing this back again.

https://portal.plus.net/office.html?action=imap will give you what was on the Webmail link Smiley
davidpanther
Grafter

Auto Login

I hope they do change it back, i've been having the same problem.
N/A

Auto Login

So, the Auto Login feature is now redundant. Why not just remove it, to avoid confusion?
csogilvie
Grafter

Auto Login

Except its not redundant. It just doesn't log you in to Webmail (which is due to be corrected by developers I believe) - it still logs you in to the rest of the portal/
Community Veteran

Auto Login

They are taking their time to get this corrected. Been like it for ages and it is just a link change after all? An update on this from PlusNet would be appreciated.
lhorwath
Grafter

Auto Login

Currently still an open problem (I believe it was actually created quite recently).

Problem (ID 19197)
csogilvie
Grafter

Auto Login

Ian was chasing it up yesterday, as well, I believe as it was just a code rollback I believe.
N/A

Auto Login

How will I know when it's working again?
Community Veteran

Auto Login

You won't have to login again when you click the standard webmail link.