cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Emailing of bills

N/A

Auto Emailing of bills

Hi....

I am in the process of migrating our home workers from Bulldog to F9.
I must say that compared to Bulldog F9 are fantastic - Bulldogs customer service is non existant!

I do have one concern though & that’s billing.

I currently have to log onto each of our accounts every month to print the invoices for our accounts dept. I simply cannot rely on our users to do this.

For future development I would like to see a corporate portal where a company can order & manage several accounts through the one sign on. Does anyone know if this will ever happen?

Short term the ability to have all the bills emailed straight to our accounts or at least the user would be a great help to me. Is this possible?
2 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Auto Emailing of bills

Hi....

I am in the process of migrating our home workers from Bulldog to F9.
I must say that compared to Bulldog F9 are fantastic - Bulldogs customer service is non existant!

I do have one concern though & that’s billing.

I currently have to log onto each of our accounts every month to print the invoices for our accounts dept. I simply cannot rely on our users to do this.

For future development I would like to see a corporate portal where a company can order & manage several accounts through the one sign on. Does anyone know if this will ever happen?

Short term the ability to have all the bills emailed straight to our accounts or at least the user would be a great help to me. Is this possible?

I would like to see this happen for all accounts, i know a few people which have home accounts but have, say 2 lines, and 2 connections to f9!
N/A

Auto Emailing of bills

Hi wescoeu,

YES! thats an excellent idea / concept but just how difficult it would be to create such a corporate portal and then provide the functions you suggested might be a totally different ball game. Sounds like a major programming & developers project and without any commercial urgency or profit driven reason I have my doubtes about how quickly such a portal might arrive?? I dont want to dampen your spirits as its definately a good idea though.

**YES! Bulldog CS = Pants or lack of pants?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ivan