cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticated SMTP

N/A

Authenticated SMTP

Any idea when Authenticated SMTP will be available. We have a number of users continuously travelling. They normally use Outlook in the UK, and find WebMail a real pain.
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Authenticated SMTP

That's a really good question - I was about to post a message along the same lines. The webmail client is of a poor standard - I would like to use Outlook Express on my notebook.
N/A

Hi there,
I have raised this query with our Development team. When I get a reply, we will post back to this thread.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
Saturn
Grafter

Count me in for some of that too. Good call.
N/A

Good morning,

Please keep an eye on our portal for further news regarding this issue. Mike has raised this with our Development Team for you and any decisions will be announced via our portal.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Oh well, I suppose it was too much to expect any indication of availability. I guess it is in the big think tank in the sky along with 128k ISDN (that has been 'soon' for months and months...)

We have now taken a third party ASMNP product so we can do just this. (www.asmtp.com). It costs of course, £15 for the year). Maybe when our year is up, PlusNet will have added the service.

In case anyone else is thinking of this, I signed up Saturday, and it was active the same day. I also got a >>>prompt<<< response from customer support to a question I had. (PlusNet take note!)
N/A

Thanks Tony,

I've just bought 3 months worth of server access...maybe by then PlusNet will have done something about this issue - but then again....