cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking a question

N/A

Asking a question

Can someone out there tell me how to ask a question of the support team that is not covered in the FAQ's. ? I find the new interface very user unfriendly and very complicated. There should be a simple button to click to connect without having to go through all the clutter on the screen.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Asking a question

Join the ever increasing club of people unable to use the new and improved 'help' system.

Basically you need to drill down a subject until you get given a pop-up help page. Under that page, in the original browser window, you will see a link to raise a question.

Try to drill down through a subject in an area vaugely similar to your question so it ends in in more or less the right dept.

Then wait a long time for a reply.
N/A

Asking a question

that's pretty much about it :lol: The whole thing is designed to put you off obtaining support.
N/A

Plusnet losing its way

Thanks for the confirmation. It looks like what started off as a very good customer centred company has fallen victim to becoming too big too quick. Well there is one way to stop that. Vote with your feet and move to a company that makes contacting them easy. I was looking to move to Plusnet Calls but I'll be sticking to BT for the time being until Plusnet Customer support gets its act together and makes contact with the faceless ones easier.