cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you too scared to download?

N/A

I'm on Plusnet 2mbit premier. I've just been accepted into the BBC iMP trial, and I have it sitting on my desktop open, but i'm too scared to download even 1 episode, let alone spend my evenings catching up on missed TV!
My next billing period is on the 19th October, and upto this date i've used up around 19GB - I'm hoping a majority of that is not at peak times!
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

19GB is nothing to the levels plusnet are worrying about
N/A

it's only 11GB of a warning if done at peak time Wink
Community Veteran

11gig is half my laptops hard disk :shock:
plusnetsux
Grafter

11gig is half my laptops hard disk :shock:

and your point is?
Community Veteran

That, 11 gig seems big to me. It's a matter of perspective.
N/A

I voted "yes" because my first 4 days reconnected to a isp (in this case plusnet) after moving house ect ect Ive managed to clock up 15 gig already! most of which was updates that I'd fell behind with.
N/A

Well i've just finally got connected today and I have already used .71 Gig and that was partly in peak time! So in theory I could be in the naughty boy group :lol:
N/A

If yu want "brutish behaviour" sign up for a BT ISP account. It will open your eyes... really...
N/A

Not at all, i live in a house of 4 people, all have different usage of the net, some download large files, others game.

We signed up to an advertised unlimited usage, the fact that 'new polices' are trying to be inforced do not bother me in the slightest, i'm quite happy to reverse charges on my credit card if i do not recieve what i was sold, unmetered usage service.

I mitigate soon to another isp, so download limits will no longer bother or concern me. I have been happy with the service i have recieved, just not happy with changes to service and with my internet been tampered with as of late (theory - see thread)