cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you seriously thinking of changing your ISP?

boavon
Grafter

Let PN know exactly your current feelings.
77 REPLIES
N/A

Yes, I am.

I'm not even bothered about the deferred activation fee either.
fistsbs
Grafter

I have had slow connection for the last 7 days and no help for plus net. I do not no when my connection will be fixed.

I am looking for a new isp
Mark64uk
Grafter

I'm going to be on the move shortly just need to find out if i owe anything.
GersFans
Grafter

There has been no improvement in SIX MONTHS for gods sake, mac requested this morning and now off to find another isp!
boavon
Grafter

your comments would be welcome - especially to keep this poll towards th etop of the list. Would really like to know from those voting "No" why they think PN is such a good deal?
Community Veteran

BB+ when it works is the best deal for me. I can't find another package elsewhere with 4gb peak / 50GB off peak available for the price.

However what is really keeping me is the cost of leaving (£50 or so is a lot of money to me)

Once the retention fee is waived I will have a very serious look at what else is available
N/A

Iv had a few issues of late, but plusnet have been very helpful . So i am willing to hang it out a few months to see what happens . Its only been lately that iv really noticed a deterioration in things .

Did not do the pole as it did not fit my requirements .
home99
Grafter

I have been away for 4 months so I am not sure what the service has been like during that period, however since returning 3 weeks ago my connection has been poor - regular time outs - as a result, I have to admit I have been browsing other ISP home pages. Hope it improves soon.
N/A

So do i . Iv been with a few ISP and i do like plusnet the best out of who iv been with, and lets face it the price is better than most. Saying that tho, i am willing to pay more for a better service, but how much more ? Its a fine balance of expecting to much for what one pays and getting a lemon . Like washing up liquid, it can be false economy to go cheap .

Looking back at that analogy, i really do need to lay off the whisky :?
Beetroot_Bertie
Grafter

I'm considering moving but I'll wait and see if PN can sort the issues out re: speed. I hope it will get fixed swiftly and they'll be open enough to tell us all what's been going on.

That said, my speeds have been fine this evening following poor speed rates during the daytime.

So I'm going to wait and see for now and give them a chance to sort it.
N/A

so you're saying dont use Tesco internet but go for Persil. do persil internet?does it make your fingers soft?
boavon
Grafter

only 88 votes - is that indicative I wonder?
N/A

Seen as I'm paying £29.99 for broadband that I hardly deem as usable then I can see myself changing very soon. I am waiting to see if/when they will be dropping or waiving activation fees as I would currently have to pay around £80

I think its awful and there answer to my problems are to LIST all ports and server IP's that I game on :roll: yeah right
N/A

Sad

here here. I went 10 days. I went a whole Month. 1 MONTH with tickets open and calls to the helpcentre, its a long time when you stay 50 miles away from your work and you require internet to avoid having to stay in the office all the time.

My problem was eventually sorted, without mention of any sorry or refund of the money it cost me trying to get the service i was paying for.