Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are things about to Implode??

lmhudson
Grafter

I'm one of a million people suffering with usenet issues right now
Im currently being maxed on premier option 1
DL speeds at less than 10k/sec. Which I logged with +net.
Gone throught all the usual rigmorole and have ruled out contention issues etc etc etc.... I can dl from http at >200k I'm well within my limits etc..
There are no issues with my usenet provider.

Log detail so far..
Your comment 1:17pm, Sunday 21st May 2006
Broadband Fault Checker - Connection checks [ In progress ]
The tests on your broadband connection have now started. Please check this Question in about two hours to see the results of the tests.

Your comment 5:41pm, Monday 22nd May 2006
Latest message says (The tests on your broadband connection have now started. Please check this Question in about two hours to see the results of the tests.) - This was at
1:17pm, Sunday 21st May 2006. its now
5:40pm, Monday 22nd May 2006.
What progress has been made.

Regards
Lee

xxx CSC Service Delivery Management 2:39pm, Tuesday 23rd May 2006
Dear Customer,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your query. I will now move your query to the correct team to be actioned. We will complete detailed diagnostics on your line with further updates expected in the next 72 hours.
Regards,
xxx

I've had to prompt them 24 hours after the event and I get a Dear Customer noticeHuh please wait a further 72 hours

How much of a cut and paste response is this!!!
They can't even be bothered to type my name!!
There are loads of people complaining about Usenet..
Me thinks there is a big issue somewhere and frankly I don't see +net coping with the issues very well.
1 REPLY
Ianwild
Grafter

Hi There,

We are currently addressing this under problem number 32488, which is open with our network guys.

It's not performance within the design of our product and performance certainly isn't expected to be like this. We will you know the outcome of the problem through service status (Mand is sorting this now).

Ian