cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April upgrades!

Azagoth
Grafter

April upgrades!

As I read it, from April I'll be able to get upto 8MB speeds for the same price as I'm now paying for upto 2MB (luckily I get the full 2MB)! Now, I'm only on BB+ so my question is, does the download limit stay the same or does it increase in relation to the new faster speeds.

In my eye's a 5GB limit for peak-time is ridiculous when utilising an 8MB connection. I'm only a <10GB per month user, but in all honesty having an 8MB connection should really call for the need to have the limit lifted a tad, say to 10GB peak!

Just to prove that I don't use that much bandwidth, here's my usage for the past few months!

I'd just like to know if the usage is upped any for the new faster speeds!
5 REPLIES
N/A

April upgrades!

All limits will remian the same.

This is until suc time that Plusnet review them and increase the limits or the cost of BW comes down.

Regards,
urban469

April upgrades!

Hi,

What is the difference between Plus Net's HomeLite 2MB and Broadband PAYG?
N/A

April upgrades!

Errm,

Not exactly sure if I am honest with you. But I am thinking that the Plusnet Home Lite is the former PAYG plan. I could very well be wrong on this though, but I am fairly sure ( given the name ) that this is what the PAYG was once called.

Regards,
N/A

April upgrades!

All limits will remian the same.

This is until suc time that Plusnet review them and increase the limits or the cost of BW comes down.

Regards,

Is this the same for the Premier accounts?

ta

Darren
LiamM
Grafter

April upgrades!

I am thinking that the Plusnet Home Lite is the former PAYG plan. I could very well be wrong on this though, but I am fairly sure ( given the name ) that this is what the PAYG was once called.

Yeah you're right. PAYG is almost identical to Home Lite (it's former name). For all intents and purposes, you are on a PAYG account.