Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application for F9//Free-Online Moderators

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

From a suggestion by one of our Free-Online customers we have decided to form a moderating team to cover the Free-Online and Force9 portal forums.

The existing PlusNet moderating team will be available to offer support to the newFree-Online and Force9 moderators.

Obviously we need someone who feels they have the long term time and energy to contribute to the day to day forums. Idealy we need someone who has a good understanding of our products and services and enjoys helping other users of the forums.

If you feel you or another forum user could participate with the moderation of the forums please contact myself via PM. Anyone is eligible to apply, on the condition that they are an F9/FOL customer who regularly visits the forums and feels they have the time to devote to moderating the forums. Please also indicate if you are just interested in moderating just the Force9 or Free-Online forum or whether you would be interested in both.

Please note there is no financial gain in becoming a moderator. Moderators do not gain any form of discount on services from us, nor will it give you a right to join the Usergroup or any insider knowledge or additional support from us so please bear this in mind in your consideration.

The closing date for applications will be 14th April.
3 REPLIES
slev
Grafter

has anyone from here actually applied to be a moderator here and on the free-online forum ?

Just curious

Regards

Ian
N/A

if i had time then i would apply, but as i can't gaurantee when i could do these things i haven't
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Just to let everyone know I'll be moving this on hopefully next week. If anyone's PM'd me or sent me an email I have received it I just haven't had chance to reply.