cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling Customer service

N/A

I originally popsted a question 2 days ago wanting to cancel my home phone transfer to Plusnet. I cannot seem to get a reply at all.
What is going on? Response time 4hrs!! Its a joke I see it is now over 24hrs.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Join the club mate. Wait another 7 days and you will be where I am now.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay answering this Question, I've passed your ticket on to the guys that deal with the Home Phone service for you.
N/A

Well I claim a record - 14 days and counting. My ticket 19886410 was responded to by someone (name not repeated here) who said "I have raised a problem on this matter, Problem ID 33906." And that was it .... nothing .... nix .... silence ... customer sevice WHAT customer service?
N/A

I have opened a ticket waited 14 days to find it had been closed automatically with no response! Opened another ticket and still nothing. Plus Net can send all the email they want about things getting better I want to know when we will actually see proof that they are!

This is simply the worst customer support I have ever come across I can't believe it is this bad. I can only imagine they have given up and all left! because they don't answer the phone. I left a message on there answer service 4 days ago not heard a thing!
N1ck
Grafter

Opened two tickets last Sunday - no response. Presumably in 14 days they will be automatically closed. Until now I have always been impressed with the response to the web based tickets even if it was difficult to get to them - now I am very unhappy. Is there anybody there?
gary
Grafter

@resolveit

I have just updated your question, sorry for the delay in getting you an update on this. One of my colleagues has been monitoring the issue and chasing it however he neglected to provide you with an update or explanation. I have now dealt with this and we will give you another update when we have more information.
N/A

Great, I am the first to reply to this thread, and everyone below me who's moaning about the same thing get their ticket actioned by dtomlinson and gnbit and I am ignored, just like with my outstanding ticket.

Fabulous
N/A

I have just checked my tickets still says "Awaiting Support Team answer"
N/A

Appalling Customer Service

Have had a reply at last telling me that my request for cancellation of Home Phone has been passed on. Just hope that the message gets to the right person.