cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got their refund yet?

MacOS10
Grafter

OK, it will be 4 weeks tomorrow since I requested a refund due to the poor speeds experienced in January/early February. As instructed in the email that I received, I opened a new ticket quoting the previous tickets when I was having speed problems, and.... nothing. Just says "Awaiting team response" for 4 weeks. Even tried adding another reponse from me to the ticket asking if there's any further developments, but still no reponse from the customer service team.

So, my question is...

Have any other Broadband Plus users actually received any hard cash in their bank account yet or are they making us wait another month? My billing period has been and gone in the meantime (13th March), which is when I would have expected the refund to be actioned.

Any ideas when I'll get the dosh?
:roll:
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They have said several times "end of the month".
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The refunds are still scheduled to be processed at the end of the month. As soon as they are done we'll let you know.
MacOS10
Grafter

They have said several times "end of the month".

Er, where have they said it several times? Not on my ticket, they haven't - which is where they should have let me know, surely? Did a search on the forums, but nothing came up relating to these refunds.

As soon as they are done we'll let you know.

Thanks Dave, that's OK then - as long as I get it eventually. Cheers for the help!
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

When you followed the path to request the refund I believe it said 'Please note your ticket will not be responded to by support until the refund is processed'

As Dave says these will be performed at the end of the month.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi all,

We're looking to finalise the details of this next week. Once this is done we'll be in a position to make an announcement regarding specific timescales.

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

owenabode

It appears that the frustration lies in the fact that no one appears to have had any notification from PN as to whether they met the criteria for a refund!! I have complied, raised a ticket, screenshots etc...heard nothing as to whether this has gone into the list for consideration even. Maybe BT has decided that this is a rebate too far!!
Liam
Grafter

The text in the wizard did make it clear that you would not get a response until the 31st March.
boavon
Grafter

My ticket too was sitting awaiting a response. I just happened to raise a ticket about another matter which was answered quite quickly and whilst they were at it they answered my "refund" ticket also. I got this reply:-

We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support
Centre has now returned Question number [ 21400023 ] to yourself.

The following comment was added to the Question
Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxx,
I have now moved your invoice date forward one month to compensate for this problem.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
link:CSA Removed

I have no complaints. Haven't checked my account but I suspect I simply was not billed - I usually get an e-mail advising me they are about to collect on the 15th.

[Moderator's note by chillypenguin : CS Agents name removed, Please see link:Forum Guidelines ]
N/A

I received confirmation yesterday that I would be receiving a refund.

They seem to be moving on things.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

@gs111ppg

Your refund is not regarding the BB+ issue on here, you have not been on that account therefore you were not eligible for the plus refund scheme.

@boavon

I'm not sure why the agent in question moved your billing date, the Plus refunds are going to be processed automatically once the accounts have been verified as being eligible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team