cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting delayed e.mails?

N/A

Have noticed over the last couple of weeks that e.mails from eBay have taken upto 3 days to get through (not much use If I'm bidding or asking questions about something that I want to bid on :rollSmiley. eBay is about the only time dependant service I use so don't know If others are being delayed. Anyone else getting similar?
5 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Can't say I've noticed any emails being delayed... althoguh I don't use Ebay, so if it is a problem specific to those emails I can't say I'd have noticed.

Could you post the headers (or PM them to me) so we can see where the delay is?
N/A

I've been having the same problem for quite a while now.
I've been trying to send emails to a couple of hotmail accounts.

Some turn up days later, others haven't even turned up at all.

I thought it was a problem with using webmail, i've tried sending them through outlook, and the same is happening there.

I'm finding this all VERY frustrating!!
Liam
Grafter

It is likely that if emails you are SENDING are being delayed then this is en route to the recipient and outside of our network. Headers of the emails being delayed will tell you for sure, but we're not aware of any delays affecting outgoing mail via our relay servers.
peterfleet
Grafter

I have noticed that incoming emails for the last 3 days are typically delayed from 3 to 4 hours. I am having to use Skype chat to get/receive urgent messages because of these delays.
N/A

Colin, you have PM. Looks like we may have laid blame on 123-reg a bit quick.