cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any1 know where I complain to +net

N/A

Just been on the phone to them again. As I havent been given an assurance as to when I get some reasonable service I have been told that I must complain in the contact complain part. But there isnt one, only contact use and other options.

I am not going to put up with thsi any longer either give me more bandwidth and cut me off , I am sick of this now.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Customer Services Director
PlusNet
Technology Building
Terry Street
Sheffield
S9 2BU

Have a look towards the bottom of their code of practice
Community Veteran

Below is an extract from the portal I have found for you here

Complaint Resolution
Whilst we aim to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, we acknowledge that from time to time problems do occur. We are committed to ensuring that every effort is made to resolve any difficulties quickly and to your satisfaction. However, in the unlikely event that you feel your issue needs to be escalated, we ask you to provide our Customer Service Director with details of your issue in writing. This allows the opportunity to fully investigate your case, ensuring that an appropriate, informed decision is taken.

Our Head Office address is as follows:

Customer Services Director
PlusNet
Technology Building
Terry Street
Sheffield
S9 2BU

If after utilising the support methods detailed above you remain dissatisfied, then you have the option of independent adjudication via referral to our Dispute Resolution Scheme.

As a member of the Internet Service Provider Association (ISPA), PlusNet utilises the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS) provided by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators for ISPA members, which is supported by Ofcom.
N/A

They told me I can do it via email. But as I am moving soon there is little point in using snail mail. Thanks for the advice though,