cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any update on the LLU products?

Community Veteran

As per the title really.. Is there any news or rumblings of an update for the LLU products?

I'm sat here with an Easynet enabled exchange and a greed for speed!
The pricing details for these products were due around now weren't they?

Im hoping the sky takeover of easynet has not thrown a rather large spanner in the works....

Ta,

Chris.
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

The LLU trial will still be going ahead, but at the moment we don't have further details to make available. Once they are available, I'd expect an announcement with all of the details in it.
LiamM
Grafter

Given that the announcement stated people would be on the trial by christmas - I would expect an annuncement within the next 4 weeks or so.
Community Veteran

I suppose pricing details will only be published after the trial has concluded and the products are ready to roll.

I am looking forward to the availability of these products, as I suppose are many others, who may feel slightly restricted by the current BT limits/methods used to calculate maximum speed.
N/A

Considering I am stuck on a 1mb line, I am definately interested. Unfortunately Easynet haven't unbundled my exchange. The only LLU on mine is a new player in the market and seem a bit shambolic from the reports on ADSL guide. Im keeping my fingers crossed that Easynet roll out to a lot more exchanges in the next few months Sad
robpow
Dabbler

Hi,

The LLU trial will still be going ahead, but at the moment we don't have further details to make available. Once they are available, I'd expect an announcement with all of the details in it.

I'm on an Easynet LLU enabled exchange, is there a way to apply for the trial?

Thanks,
Matt
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Details such as how to apply haven't been finalised yet, and will be announced once everything is ready. However, if its anything like the original MaxDSL trials it will be via invitation only rather than people applying to be on the trial. Though that's not to say that this will be the same, just that it could be.
Community Veteran

I'm pretty sure I've dropped enough hints for Plusnet to know I would be interested in the trial, but I suppose one more couldn't hurt could it?

<cough>hint<cough> Wink

Sorry - I'll get my coat......
Community Veteran

and it seems whenever he hint's I have so

Aylesbury is easynet enabled Hint, Hint :razz: