cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any reply will do

N/A

Any reply will do

An ex-employee set up my account and provided his own email details. When he left the company I changed the account to remove his old email address and insert my own.

Sometime later Plusnet sent an email to this company but used the old 'removed' ex-email address. I complained and was told to raise a ticket which I did. The matter was then allegedly resolved.

Recently I posted in the forums and patiently awaited a response. Unknown to me, the 'watching notification' was addressed to the ex-employee again. I have only just found it. To resolve the matter I have raised a new ticket in which I referred to the old ticket. I've as good as been told that this matter has previously been sorted.

Before I get really cross ..... and I'm a very well balanced individual (with a chip on EACH shoulder Smiley ) .... I will wait to see who receives the notification of a reply to this post .... me, or the ex-employee.
4 REPLIES
docrobster
Grafter

Any reply will do

so will this reply do?
LiamM
Grafter

Any reply will do

When Plusnet change the secondary email contact on your account, that doesn't affect the forum email address registered for you.

To change that you need to PM one of the forum moderators (including myself).

If you would like me to amend your email address, send me a PM with the address you want it changed to and I will see that it is sorted.
N/A

Any reply will do

Thanks guys. The notification has indeed been posted to the old invalid address despite the superior attitude from whoever wrote the condescending ticket reply. I'll PM you the details Liam ... thank you.
N/A

Any reply will do

Thanks guys. The notification has indeed been posted to the old invalid address despite the superior attitude from whoever wrote the condescending ticket reply. I'll PM you the details Liam ... thank you.

You can always shout the DATA PROTECTION ACT a few times, that normaly gets em worried Cheesy