cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other migrants got called??

N/A

Hi i made a very feeble joke over @ ADSL guide about
my recent connection problems,saying it was BT seeking revenge for me leaving!,well ive just had a phone call from BT broadband it was all in all a survey.
wanting to know was i happy with my ISP why did i leave and would i come back given the chance....was wondering if any other BT broadband migrants
have had this.
4 REPLIES
N/A

A lot of ISP's call their outbound customers for some feedback, a good way to find out whats wrong with their service.
N/A

hehehehe she was under no doubt,ive used now just under 2GB since ive been with Plusnet.
ive been watching vids over @ launch all morning
that would have been impossible with the 15GB BT were offering.
According to my Sisters friend who works @ BT they had 198 calls one day alone with people requesting MAc's.
N/A

yea, looks like BT are looking to take very light users only, plusnet with the FUP can take medium- highish, and all the other folk will be up shit creek without a paddle (or on AOL - but hey, thats a very simular thing..). Eventually 90% of ISP's will follow this route.. except for maybe the LLU ones, but we'll have to wait and see!
N/A

aye its going to be very interesting to watch Pipex..if all the really heavy users are going to converge on them.
theres a load of people on the BT forum @ adsl guide they have no idea whats about to hit them being the BT cap is for Both upload and download.