cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ! had This ticket yet or similar saying why there speed

N/A

Any ! had This ticket yet or similar saying why there speed has not been reset after payment day

2006-01-27
09:33:46
You
Assigned : Date Speed Achieved (kbps)
27-01-2006 09:30:20 126.2
27-01-2006 00:57:37 1911.2
27-01-2006 00:56:57 1933.9

no its has not been reset as I'm running at 128k 133k speeds this is not on as i have a 2meg line line use to be fine before the management please can u look at his and reset my line to what it use to be ty.
2006-01-27
10:45:48
Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear *************,
In order to confirm this issue we would need to perform a dial test.

This involves connecting as yourself and trying to replicate the problem.

We would need you to be offline when doing this, so please specify a time window in which we can do this, preferably during the hours that you experience the problem.

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
2 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

There is clearly an issue here and the dial test is a standard way for the support team to identify the cause.

Hopefully it will get sorted soon.
N/A

there is no problem with the line as it went up to 2mb after 12 last night as its meant to but management kicked in this morning bk to lvl3 as my bill has come out and have a email confirming this i want it set bk to how its meant to be not even a lvl either that or compensate for each day you restricting my connection as it shouldn't even be restricted now this bill has come out .

PS I'm saving all my threads and posts including PMs for future ref !