cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another wasted ticket... *sigh*

N/A

After tracking my usage on both the old style vmbu and the new style, i've noticed that the two don't add up to the same grand total for the day.

Indeed days when i KNOW that i have downloaded at least 400Mb in the evening (8pm) says and has for 5 days only 78Mb on the new vmbu, yet on the old system it appears to be more or less correct.

Also, one days usage has over 700Mb variance between the 'Days Total' on the two systems!

So, i thought i would open a ticket and ask someone to look at it and tell me if the old vmbu was just wrong or that the new one is wrong and which one i should keep an eye on so that i dont go over limits according to one or the other. Easy enough question i thought and even included an excel spreadsheet showing the differences.

The answer...?
The new peak hours have been reduced from 8am-midnight to 4pm-midnight so much less usage is classed as peak.

.....uhhh? I really can't be bothered to actually go back and ask the question again. Maybe the Gb's of differences have just all dissolved away or been eaten by Pac-Man or been given its own MAC and transferred to someone else. I really don't care anymore :roll:
6 REPLIES
N/A

Maybe migrating to AOL would give you clearer answers Tongue
N/A

Re: Another wasted ticket... *sigh*

Maybe the Gb's of differences have just all dissolved away or been eaten by Pac-Man...

Hmmm...

N/A

omg you really do have FAR too much time on your hands Tongue
N/A

That was never in question though Wink lol

Do a forum search for "P'Nango'd" for more Plusnet photo editing adventures :lol:
MysteryFCM
Grafter

ROFLMAO! nice one phear Wink
N/A

Often the old and new aren't showing the same amount at the moment, the new VMBU system appears to be having more than it's fair share of teething problems.
Of course, this would be far too complex for one of the CSC Drones. I really do wonder if any of them even know what company they work for sometimes, let alone if they know anything about the actual products they're supposed to be giving support for.