cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another one bites the dust

N/A

This is yet another goodbye to Plusnet & all you forum hogs out there .I've thought this out for a long period of time ,yesterday I asked on contact us for details of any amounts I would have to cough up to maybe leave .Got the reply of zero zilch nothing owed,good thought I and carried on concidering ,This morning woke up checked e-mail and lo and behold there jumping out at me was my MAC ,hadnt asked for it or even indicated I might want it at this juncture.OH well Had been looking at N*****m for the past week or so .Result about 10 days and straight on to 8 meg :lol: .Have also asked Mand to look into how a nameless CS agent can turn an inocent enquiry into a request for a mac.
Seriously if this is how they are going now I feel that the mistake they made here will escalate .I hadn't thought about going to much but after seing that email today ,I sat and thought discused with my other half and am about to give them the 30 day notice .So as they say now you are all one step up the ladder to 8meg .
Good luck happy surfing and to the various members of the comms team past and present thanks for the few shoves in the right direction .

The service is essentialy good the connection I've had has been solid CS or ticket system has worked well up till now .

The grass might not be green but there aint no rocks that I have seen .
10 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Re: Another one bites the dust

The grass might not be green but there aint no rocks that I have seen .

Look in the small print, haggis. Tongue And the kind of rocks they don't tell you about at all till you hit them are the worst.

Good luck anyway, and would be keen to hear how you get on.
N/A

glad some people are getting their MAC so quick :roll:
N/A

The small print on N*m doesn't seem too bad (no worse no better than anywhere else).
Mand
Grafter

I am looking into this haggis and will address the issues raised.

In terms of being supplied with a MAC you don't have to use it Smiley

If you want to advise anything that we can do to retain your custom I'd be happy to address this for you.

If you do choose to leave I wish you luck and hope you return sometime.
N/A

There has been an incontinent bovine running round this field for a while.
N/A

I thought PlusNet had abandoned trying to keep customers and were working on the 'give MAC first, ask questions later' policy now?
N/A

Thanks Mand I have used it as you can see Just stuck my 30 notice on the same ticket .
The following comment was added to the ticket
Migration noted.
I hope that dont mean it goes of before It should

The only rock for miles recently seems to have been the one I triped on making a reasonable enquiry .And I read the Nildram site inside out for days recently to ensure it may do me ,and at 50gig before any slow down to dial up it will suit me Will be able to post here I hope after the 20 April as thats the day it goes over .Must remember to cancel the multicast that has never worked as well
look out boys dont breath in the wrong way or that MAC might just bite :shock:
N/A

If you want to advise anything that we can do to retain your custom I'd be happy to address this for you.

I should think about 30gb-50gb peak time, decent customer service and less outages should do it - blimey didn't Plusnet used to offer that? ooops
N/A

@WizardPC - Where can I get me some of that ... it sounds perfect !

So it costs a little bit more ... but it's got to be worth it for that knowledge that your broadband requirements are being handled by an ISP that understands what you need of a BB account and is seen to be striving to provide it Wink
N/A

@wizard
I suggested that one today but not at Mand It aint the comms team at fault ,They are all doing a great job and taking a load heat with it