cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another: Regrades question

N/A

Been having a chat with my friend who is on 2mb dsl with plusnet and he is telling me that in april ( or now ? ) I can have my line regraded ( for free ) from 1mb-8mb ( obv 8mb not available yet ) free of charge, at no extra cost.
Which means it would cost me £24.99 a month for 1mb, 2mb, 4mb even 8mb?
the only thing that restricts the cost of the package is the FUP / download limits.

Would this be correct? Or is plusnet still to confirm how there pricing plans on this front is to be?

Sorry if I am re-iterating something that has been said before on the forums. I have read through various posts ( to the full ) on threads that may relate to this, but I am still unsure.
Thanks
Dave
6 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

Once the upgrades are complete the price of your package will be solely decided by your usage. The upgrades are starting in april and will be free of charge.

Regards,

Rich
N/A

Further details of the Fair Usage Policy, and how much each level of usage costs can be found on this page.
N/A

Hi there,

Once the upgrades are complete the price of your package will be solely decided by your usage. The upgrades are starting in april and will be free of charge.

Regards,

Rich

Thx rich but sorry to bug again to clarify this means that it wont cost anything to get the maximum speed possible out of my line?
Which means i am paying for GB not BW?

and thanks I've already read that link on the FUP my question was on the way I am going to be charged and the question of regraids.
N/A

Hi there,

It will cost you no extra the get the maximum speed your line can support.

Regards,

Rich
N/A

/me luvs plusnet Wink

Thanks for the uber quick reply Smiley once again plus net you have surpassed yourselves Cheesy
N/A

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Rich