cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual contract question

N/A

Annual contract question

I am on an annual contract started in October 2003 billed monthly.

If I were to leave Plus Net now, am I correct in thinking that means if I left now I would have to pay for months July to October?

If so do other Broadband suppliers have the facility for you to specify when they take over as being your provider?

So I could place an order with an alternative provider and only leave Plus Net in October?

Dave
7 REPLIES
N/A

Annual contract question

nope, you are out of your first 12 months so you're on a monthly contract.
James
Grafter

Annual contract question

The term annual contract doesn't mean that once you finish a years service, you are then contracted for another year.

Once you have fulfilled the first year, you have fulfilled your contractual obligations, and are as such placed onto a rolling monthly contract.
N/A

Annual contract question

what about plusnets obligation to provide a service that actually works? It doesnt at the moment.Plusnet you are taking money under faulse pretences.
Community Veteran

Annual contract question

and that has what relevance to the thread?
N/A

Annual contract question

For someone who has been with PN since 2002 (an example), do you go back to monthly contract even if you have upgraded in 2006 to a different option, such as PAYG 10Gb for instance, which is another 1 year contract ? Or have you restarted the clock to day one with such an upgrade ?
Community Veteran

Annual contract question

I stayed on a monthly contract....
N/A

Annual contract question

For someone who has been with PN since 2002 (an example), do you go back to monthly contract even if you have upgraded in 2006 to a different option, such as PAYG 10Gb for instance, which is another 1 year contract ? Or have you restarted the clock to day one with such an upgrade ?

That is a good question. I changed product in May of last year but since that was over a year ago I assume I am back to a monthly subscription again even if the clock started again.

Dave