cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcements in the "Announcements" forum?

N/A

[removed by author]
8 REPLIES
N/A

Nop! totally agree with you on that one, announcements should definately be in the appropriate forum.

Ivan
N/A

[removed by author]
N/A

I note with interest that the "Annoucements" made to this forum have now been moved to the correct forum.

Of course because they have been moved rather than resent, they haven't been e-mailed out to those people who subscribe to that mailing group.

So the good news is they are now in the right place, and the bad news is that still only a small fraction of the F9 customer base will ever see them.

ah well.

Sorry about that. I just moved them to tide the main customer forum up, and since the posts where older annoucements, thought their was no-need to repost them.
N/A

thanks, it's definitely a step forward. <snip> [removed by author]
N/A

[removed by author]
N/A

I note that the "Questions and Answers" sticky was again raised in this forum and moved manually to the announcements forum. Again avoiding it being mailed out to those people who actually might care.

Hopefully, it was just a script error / oversight.

I await the next "announcement" with interest.

Hi, i have manually moved it to the announcements page in the last 5 mins, cause it was posted into the wrong forum. As you can see, i have created another thread where people can post comments about the announcement which was made.

It was not moved so people do not see it.
Cheers j.
N/A

[removed by author]
N/A

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that was the intent - however it was the end result. I was merely highlighting that fact. It seem especially poiniant as the posting in question was about increased openness about what is going on.

My intent was merely to try and get someone to update stewart's script to post announcements to the correct forum first time around, such that the mechanism that e-mails such announcements is also invoked.

I will be PM'ing stewart, just not done it yet.

update..... i have now pm stewart..... Cool :lol: Tongue