cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: Customer Support Centre – Bank Holiday Weekend

Alecto
Grafter

It's a very nice thought, but if you think of the misinformation that occurs when the regular team is working supposedly from the same instruction sheet, one can imagine the chaos that may ensue if this is not properly supervised. :roll:
14 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Fear not, a lot of the people in the business have a background in the CSC and of course will all understand the business model and products and services. There are also a lot of us around that can fill in any blanks.

We've also trained up some of our colleagues who don't normally work on tickets in specific tasks and areas of work such as placing house move orders or dealing with orders that get rejected.
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Well there's not many working today by the look of it!

Now why did you not train up some of the agents that were sacked to do the same thing then you would not be in this mess?
Community Veteran

glloyd,

valid point, i think also.

A
N/A

Where is the announcement?
:?
Alecto
Grafter

N/A

...start getting back to response times that our customer quite rightly expect.

Thanks. Doesn't look like it will take very long.
:lol:
Community Veteran

I understand the cynicism shown on the forums lately, as I too expected that contacting PN and ticket response would have been much better by now.

But I think we should show credit where credit is due.
If nothing else, does this not show that PN really are dedicated to trying to rectify the present state of affairs as soon as they can?

Well I don't know if I will be a lone voice on this or not, but I positively welcome the effort being made.
Mand
Grafter

Hi

This is a positive thing, and the rest of the business will continue to do a small amount of tickets as part of their roles. It keeps them directly in touch with customers, and has helped get a lot of quick fixes actioned since they have been involved.

Most people helping out are working from home this weekend, but will be working in the CSC on Monday.
N/A

Didn't Plusnet take people off the phones and try the same catch-up exercise a month or so ago?

After which they announced that tickets were up to date....
Mand
Grafter

Hi

The backlog was cleared a few weeks ago, after a mammoth effort from the CSC. However, with a week we had a backlog again, which creates a catch 22 situation, as customers raise more tickets and call us because they haven't had a timely response.

We're hoping to get the backlog down, and have made lots of changes, internally and externally, to ensure that it stays down.
N/A

If you changed the phone system back i think alot of your issue would be solved. We have gone from a 5- 10 min to a " don't call us use the portal..." Sad

without going too far off topic, how do you call plusnet if you have a non touchtone phone?
graingerjjb
Grafter

Unfortunately -it didn't seem to work -no update on my ticket 20088809 over the weekend - looks like going into third week without broadband.
Sad
N/A

without going too far off topic, how do you call plusnet if you have a non touchtone phone?

You know I was thinking this myself. Its either being banked on that everyone these ays uses touchtone or there must be something built in to determine whether or not you do or dont have it.
N/A

Could always try ringing it, not pressing any buttons and see what happens...?