cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

N/A

Hi guys and girls, unfortunately PlusNet are ignoring me after following their internal complaint's procedure and Ofcom have advised the following 'Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)'

Does anybody know where I can find PlusNet's ADR?

Thanks - TL
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

http://portal.plus.net/support/customer_service/codeofpractice.shtml

That should have all the information you need. It seems strange for plusnet to be ignoring you though - are you sure your complaint isn't caught up in a backlog at all?
N/A

Who knows quite frankly - I've written to their Director as suggested 4-weeks ago, sent it again by Recorded 10-days ago - unfortunately this is PlusNet all over at the moment.

Perhaps one the moderators or staff can pick this up for me and run with it!

TL
N/A

Are there any staff out there who can help me? Or am I going to be another disgruntled ex PlusNet customer who will disavow PlusNet for ever...!

TL
Community Veteran

comms are a bit thin on the ground ATM but I'm sure they'll sort you out once they notice your post...
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

There is no letter on your account at present, however we do have something of a backlog in customer contacts at the moment, and are working through them as soon as possible.

If you want me to look at any specific issues drop me a PM and I'll do what I can to help.
N/A

Thank you Mand - TL
N/A

If you need to resort to ADR, go to http://www.arbitrators.org/cisas/index.asp
N/A

Thank you - TL