cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost 2 weeks to transfer a .com domain out of force9!

BigRick

It’s been almost 2 weeks to transfer a .com domain out of force9.

The transfer was originally scheduled to take place over the Xmas holidays to minimize disruption to one of my customers. I was advised that all departments where open over the Xmas holiday and I would be able to transfer domain over Xmas period.

It turns out that the “networks team” does have a Xmas break and would “seen to” my domain transfer on the 28th of December!!! WELL I’M STILL WAITING!

I have requested an update almost every day but, “customer service” no longer regard me as important enough to even aknolowedge my update request. Where is the service in the customer service department?

The whole problem has left me VERY embarrassed. I recommended force9 to my customer in the first place. How can I continue to recommend force 9 to future customers following this incompetence?

We are now considering transferring domain using ICANN dispute resolution procedure at great expense.

Can anyone suggest another solution that would enable us to transfer domain promptly Force9 / Plusnet don’t seem to care any more?!?!

THINK TWICE ABOUT BRINING YOUR DOMAIN TO FORCE 9 IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Regards

Richard
2 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Its most likely that your ticket has been passed through to the networks team, and as such the CSC will no longer see your responses to the ticket, as it is being delt with by a different team.

Though from the information you've provided it isn't possible to fully investigate the sutation. If you could provide me with a ticket number I can look at it for you.
BigRick

ticket #

Hi

The ticket numer in question is: 18346071

It would add a further twist to our problems as customer service is unable to get any information from the networking team ??

Regards

Richard